Our people do travel quite a bit, do drop us a line, we just might be in your area.
At SimulCorp, our mission is to help leaders create ideal places to work that are easy to do business with.
Transforming managers into leaders.
Lead for peak performance. Creating value for their customers and employees is the most important job of a manager.
In this 1-day workshop you test your strengths and weaknesses while learning how to create value. Discussions and assessments will establish the most effective leadership style for you.
- Recognize the difference between leadership and management.
- Identify the 3 key responsibilities of every manager/leader.
- Identify the two key processes used to build trust and rapport.
- Analyze your leadership style.
- Commit to developing an action plan for improvement
Full Course Description: Outline (PDF)
Thursday, October 24, 2019 DeGroote School of Business
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.