Our people do travel quite a bit, do drop us a line, we just might be in your area.
At SimulCorp, our mission is to help leaders create ideal places to work that are easy to do business with.
Value-enhancer. Improvement-specialist. People-developer.
Lead for peak performance. Creating value for their customers and employees is the most important job of a manager.
In this 1-day workshop you test your strengths and weaknesses while learning how to create value. Discussions and assessments will establish the most effective leadership style for you.
- Recognize the difference between leadership and management.
- Identify the 3 key responsibilities of every manager/leader.
- Identify the two key processes used to build trust and rapport.
- Analyze your leadership style.
- Commit to developing an action plan for improvement
Full Course Description: Outline (PDF)
Friday, April 13, 2018 DeGroote School of Business
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.